28 FL Trailer 28 FL Trailer

wtf

just words ot real of animation here

madness war trailer 2 madness war trailer 2

em good for a first madness

Sorry but I must make a low score it doesn 't give the feeling off a madness short even if it's a trailer.

Thamesis - Episode 6 Thamesis - Episode 6

Nicely done got one comment

I got no objections last time there was a proble with the background you guys fixed it and now it has corrected but just some thing that's a little weird.
Well when you go for smaal frame to big frame example The last scene "Your King"
Well there it looks like that he's fat when he isn't fat at all that's all I wanted to comment with, for the rest good story and keep em as touching as ever xD

Have A Nice Day: The Game Have A Nice Day: The Game

it si nice

but ofcourse.... It quite repitive make the next time more actions that he guy can make and olso your opponents and tha T-rex have to accellerate too... but it's quie good now.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Hey... yeah... but

I have Devil May Cry and this game is totally devil may cry the name have changed and the main character is not Dante but still isn't the game a little copied from Devil may Cry not an offence though but I believe that you have to write that sorry for this comment

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Cool

ow... Man you're the greatest I really can't wait when you have completed all the endings when exactly does this game is all Finished foor good and when you have you really have to make sequal for simgirl, simgirl2 LOL really you're the greatest.
You really have guts dude

A Question of Fate... A Question of Fate...

yeah...

one piece of shit you got here.... Yeah make more please....

Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine Dealey Plaza - Kill Sunshine

w00t

w0w Man nice song you have composed you are really w00t DuDe

The Runaway The Runaway

nice

Good nice sound you have make more off these and you would be great